Hi everyone! Amy just emailed to let me know about this...
It is so nice to hear how everyone is doing.
I am now living in London with my husband, Stephen.
I met him on one of my return trips to Europe :-)
I am teaching Third Grade at a British Primary School. I just passed my British driving test (which is much harder than the American one)! I am also getting my MA in Victorian Studies at the University of London. I love living there, but I do miss the California sunshine.
I have been taking advantage of the cheap flights around Europe. My husband even proposed to me in Madrid. I was showing him all of the places we used to go...
If any of you have any plans to be in London (or to pass through), you are welcome to stay with us.
I am now back in California until the 24th August.
I hope to see you at Blair and Damian's house for the reunion!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home